Sunday, April 3, 2011

Camping and Campers!

Bring your tent, sleeping bag, and some pest spray. Now spray yourself in the eye with repellent, because you are the insect. Get out of here. Go home. Go anywhere you want. Just get the hell out of my section. I'm happy when the NFL is on too, but I don't sit at the same table for 8 hours and have the same soda refilled over and over again. I can't wait to get 10% tip on one soda. I'm gonna be rich in no time at this rate. Camping Fee should be a mandatory tip of $8 per hour that you take up that table. Do you disagree with me? Allow me to explain the math to you then. You are one person taking up a table for four people. In one hour of time I can get a table of four in and out with time to spare. In that time they will spend around $50 in average. You spent $2. They would have tipped me $8 to $10 and been gone in less than an hour. If we use the lowest estimate of $8 per table per hour, then you would owe $64 in tips for your $2 soda. That is how much money you have just stolen from me. You are a thief. This does not just happen during football season either. This applies to all playoff games, baseball, basketball, hockey, football, tennis, Olympics, and etc ........

Be mindful of how long you linger. It costs us and not you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Social Virus said...

That was a great deal of math. Now I understand why it took you so long to get that post up on the site.

It is a shame that you did not mention the "campers" that combine multiple tables and avow that their friends are all coming shortly, while one hour later people wander into the bar looking for a table and a potential check, but the real estate is tied up in someone's imaginative "escrow."